jeudi 21 août 2008

COMPETING TODAY!!

I got up not a long time ago...

I'm competing today! Finally, after all that training! It's tech team. I have a thousands things to think about. My hair are up already and half of my make up is done!

We are swimming around 3 this afternoon! For the one that wants to watch it live go on !http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/

Can't wait to swim!!!

9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Bon succès à toi à ton équipe!
Je travaille à la PAL avec ta mère.
Je vais suivre avec beaucoup d'intérêts la compétition.
Benoit Maranda,enseignant

Shelyn a dit…

hey there!
watched your swimmin synchro n it was amazing! i was at beijing too =)
keep up the good work! =)

Anonyme a dit…

nice meet u,,

Geri a dit…

Bonne chance, Elise!

Geri Inglis
Whitby, ON

Everymatter a dit…

congratulation and best of luck

Alexi Frest a dit…

Congratulations, and I wish you uck for the swimming.

Go Canada, go Elise!

Best wishes from Europe,
Mina Jade

Alexi Frest a dit…

By the way - you could be on Most beautiful sportswomen post, too :-)

大头虾萝卜 a dit…

me too! i can't wait to swim too! long time didn't swim. miss...

karma kocktail a dit…

hey elise,
best of luck