mardi 5 août 2008

Leaving tomorrow!!!

Today was our last practice in Montreal!!! That sounds so weird! Not so long ago we were at the contdown 272 days before the Games starts... Now, it's 3 days!!!

Our last 4 practices went really well! We are getting more and more consistency everyday which give us he confidence we need to perform over there.

Yesterday I was on the front page of the news papers in Quebec...!! http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20080804/CPSOLEIL/80803066/6696/CPSOLEIL

And I also got my first caricature... It's posted... hihi

Sunday, we had some families and friends coming to our practice, we did a little show...! Even them saw the improvement we did from the last show!

My suitcase is now ready...!! We are leaving tomorrow morning! Flight to Toronto, and then direct to Beijing!

Next post will be from the Olympic Village!!!

3 commentaires:

giulio a dit…

ciao elise,
you know...the caricature is really nice!! hehe
i think that be a part of the olympic games should be something amazing!!!
i want to be thereeeee...but i can't...
soo i will read u and if u will be able to describe your sensation during this weeks....i will be for sure also a canadian fan!!!

ciao
GIULIO from Italy
p.s. sorry for my english :-p

Priscila Dieshica a dit…

Hello Elise. Nice to meet you.
My name is Priscila, I believe than you are most enjoy your village in for China.
I would like to go in china during Olimpc games, i like too the sports.
Sorry for my English, I'm studing Yet! I'm from Brazil.
Kisses..
My BLOg
http://dieshy.blogspot.com/

Priscila Dieshica a dit…

I'm study comunicação social com Jornalismo.