samedi 23 août 2008

WE CAME 4TH!!!

We had an amazing swim!!!

We cam 4th!! Japan got a penalty from touching the bottom and we beat US!!!!

We are really proud!!

Closing today!!!

38 commentaires:

hyoid a dit…

Congratulations!!!
Happy that you got high place. You made really good show :) Hope to see you on the podium at London 2012, I sure that you and your team can do that.
Enjoy at the closing event and from the Mcnuggets!

Edgar Valencia a dit…

Hi!!
I dont even know you but its really good what you ve done over there, I watched your participation, congratulations from Mexico city

TheLogicalSmoker a dit…

Hey Congrats..that must feel good..

Check out this post if you get a chance on my site its funny!!!

http://andthisismyamerica.wordpress.com/2008/08/23/an-ode-to-team-usa-softball/

Igor a dit…

it's so cool to take part in olympics... congratulations!
sincerely

Herodes Antipas a dit…

Congratulations on your 4th . Spain has been second, but I hope that in London, you have the same luck as we have at Beijing.
See you sooner...

E.M. Cordell a dit…

I was browsing the Blogs of Note section and say "Elise's Olympic Journey" and HAD to look! Not only do we share a name, but also a blog style :) Congratulations on your achievement! Continue to do what you love.

Anonyme a dit…

I know im probably not allowed to say this, but click on the ads and i will return the favor. Thanks!

Mr. Nissan a dit…

congrats that's pretty good

chumly a dit…

Wow that is not an easy competition. Congratulations.

cal a dit…

wow, congrats! hope you guys can do better in the next olympic :D

from malaysia..

Digital Marketing Kerala a dit…

thanks man now go through my blog http://busyseochallenge.blogspot.com/

Digital Marketing Kerala a dit…

salam kenal juga http://busyseochallenge.blogspot.com/

Sage a dit…

Hello there!

Im not exactly sure what to say.. i think you did a great job.but i mostly want to say that i know you spent soo much time and effort making what you do look so good/easy. i dont think people think about all the work put into something,they just want a good show.so thatnks for working so hard,and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Eyom a dit…

An Olympian synchronized swimmer! I might have watched you over the local Olympics telecast.

Congratulations! A 4th place finish is already something! That was actually a big feat already! Top the competition in London 2012! :)

Danny Escabarte a dit…

More Power Elise and best wishes for the next Olympics.
Some senators in my country proposed an inquiry why Filipinos never got a gold in the Olympics. I THINK THEY KNOW THE ANSWER. Sports has never been a priority in the Philippines, government support to athletes is next to nothing...sorry to say.
Keep up the flame!!!

Anon a dit…

Woo! Congrats!

Money-Mouth a dit…

http://synblazium.blogspot.com/

Anonyme a dit…

I saw this on tv (= Congratulations!

Unknown a dit…

Hi, excellent blog, congratulations. Its blog will be in our list in the Blog Day, day 31/08. been thankful. www.atattoo.blogspot.com

bonez001 a dit…

wow congrats! to be a winner in Olympics is a great deal!

-------------------------------------
P.S.

Speak to the serpent in your Mind! Fight the tyrant [God].

http://ageofserpents.blogspot.com

Unknown a dit…

呵呵,祝贺你。你是加拿大队的?我没有太关注奥运会,不过我还是很高兴看到你们获得荣誉,也很兴奋看到中国获得了金牌榜冠军。我是中国人,欢迎你再次来中国。I'm a college student from Sichuan, the earthquake-hit province of China, but we've been trying to stand up on the ashes, hehe...congratulations!!!welcome again to China!

coelder a dit…

Great job from the US. We loved watching you all compete with our teams and pushing them (and yes beating them on occasion). You are definitely a hero to your country.
I did a 4 part piece on the olympics and my heroes. check it out!

http://womenartmoney.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-olympic-heroes-part-1-battle-believe.html

http://womenartmoney.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-olympic-heroes-part-2-longest-300.html

http://womenartmoney.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-olympic-heroes-part-3-i-am-number.html

http://womenartmoney.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-olympic-heroes-part-4-pass-torch.html

again, great work and hope to see you competing in 2012

. a dit…

great job Elise! the US will get you next time!

~jay

industrialpoppy a dit…

Congratulations-awesome performance!

bamgold a dit…

hello bevy,
i am bamgold from Nigeria, i really congratulate you on your achievement in the just concluded olympic games. i also want you to know that i love your works, so sweet as you.

i will like to add you as one of the backlinks in one of my blogs. but first, i will like to know your views and opinions about my works.
the following are the common lists of my blogs:
http://www.bamschusci.blogspot.com
http://www.allonnigeria.blogspot.com
www.bamgoldinchrist.blogspot.com
www.learnfromthefigtree.blogspot.com.

João Fialho a dit…

Congratulations for your place in the Olympics.

Crispy Banana a dit…

cute drawing

Anonyme a dit…

Congratulations on coming 4th, it is a pity the actual Chinese residents who lived in and around the areas where the new stadiums were erected were actually evicted and given no where else to live.

Again congratulations hope it was worth it

Nomad Diplomat a dit…

Congratulations!

I just came across your blog and it was a coincidence! But I'm in Beijing and I watched the synchronised swimming. One of my favourite events!

All the best in your career

M.J. a dit…

frCongretulations!

mona planet a dit…

me gusta el tema vaya a mi blog monaplanet.blogspot.com

Peters a dit…

hey proud of you :)
great job..
and just go thru this post.. http://myblog-journal-discussion.blogspot.com/2008/07/whether-you-think-you-can-or-you-cant.html

i believe it ll help you a bit.. :)
all thebest for london :)

Unknown a dit…

Hi,

You have a nice blog here! I like visiting it!
I offering you a link exchange - if you accepting it.

My blog:

http://www.chessgambiter.blogspot.com/
Welcome to visit!

Chessbumbus

Rusty J a dit…

love this entry. how long have you been blogging?

i would appreciate any blogging advice you could give me. =)

could you spare a few minutes for some tips and a critique of my blog?

best,
rusty j

Anonyme a dit…

The Best Blog !!!

Anonyme a dit…

Hi! You have a Great blog!!
How about exchanging Links?!
Visit my Blog & if u like it,pls add it to your Blogroll and I too will put a Link for your Site on my Blog!!


www.garunkumar.blogspot.com

Desain-in a dit…

Great blog....

Michael Richards a dit…

Well done on your superb results. You must be very proud!! Keep up the blog for the next non-olympic events! :-)