vendredi 22 août 2008

Final day!!

I'm a little early on schedule so I've got a little bit of time to write...

After a night of counting and reviewing my routine, we got up ate breakfast and did our hair, make up (which we had a class for Cirque du Soleil) and we put our hat on...

The schedule today looks a lot like yesterday... And I might not have time to say how it goes before a day or 2.... But, here is the draw... US goes first, which is really good for us, then 2nd Australia, 3rd Egypt, 4th Canada, 5th China, 6th Japan, 7th Spain and 8th Russia.

After our performance, we have a dinner at the Canada house with our friends and families.

That's about it for now.... I can't wait to perform...!! And be done... hihi!!!

5 commentaires:

About I N D I E Marketing Genius-Bobbi a dit…

Sooo impressed! Congratulations for all your hard work!

168yonem a dit…

wow nothings beats the odd when seeing all your hardwork pays off keep it up and i believe it is another bright blue day!

Herodes Antipas a dit…

Good morning. This is the first time, I visit you, and I hope, you have a very good luck in the competition. See you in my blog. Congratulations for your very very hard work.
Best regards from Seville.

Kaitlin a dit…

Congrats on your 4th place finish! That's outstanding!

Redazione a dit…

have a nice last-chinese day!