lundi 11 août 2008

Village life...

The Village is like a little city of the best athletes in the World. There are game rooms, big TVs, a gym, a super large cafeteria, and a free McDonald. Our apartments in the Village are HUGE! I’m rooming with Tracy Little one of my teammates. We each have our own bed and the rest of the team is close by.


Since being in the Village, we have had 2 training sessions at the University pool of Beijing. The venue was really nice, but it felt like it was 40 degrees on the pool deck. The duets from Mexico and Greece were training at the same pool as us.

Slowly we are getting use to the jetlag and the 12 hour time change.

I really enjoyed my time in the Village. Right now, we are flying to Korea for a training camp. We have been there before and it has proved to be an excellent place focus 100% on training and be ready to perform at the Games.

1 commentaire:

hamlet a dit…

hi ,

i read you post about the village, for me synchronized swimming was and is one of the beautiful branch of sport, really nice and enjoyable, esp for men, you know, i will follow up your case and hope you sussed in Olympic

forgot to introduce my self, this is Hamed, from Iran, 29 year old boy,
bye now, keep me update about your situation, i like to know more about you,...